Are you frustrated with your inaccurate
and inconsistent grain moisture tester?
Fed up with the dollars lost from
over drying or under drying?
Ready to take a huge step up in quality,
consistency and accuracy, equal to that of your
local elevator at a fraction of the price?
Your search is over and we’ve got your next tester
Dicky-john 2500 model tester
Grain Analysis Computer
DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC®2500 AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator quality results, using the newest analysis technology 149 MHz to provide repeatable results. One key benefit of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC®2500 GRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Operation is also simplified with an intuitive color touchscreen, providing accurate results regardless of user skill level.
Updated features include
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology to provide elevator-like results
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john understands the need to modify moisture
testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed
with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s onsite calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available on www.dickey-john.com
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D
Shore Model 920®
Portable Moisture Meter
The Shore Model 920®provides quick accurate moisture results for a
large variety of commodities. Results are displayed directly without the need formoisture or temperature conversion tables.
The 920 uses a pre-weighed sample and a reliable sample loading mechanism to insure accurate, repeatable results. The 920's proven measurement principles and cell design make it one of the most consistently accurate moisture meters available. This includes commercial moisture meters costing thousands of dollars more. This means that the 920 will more closely match the results of the moisture meters used by grain elevators than other portable meters.
The 920 features rugged all metal construction: no flimsy plastic cases or other parts that are easily broken. The 920 is available as a complete portable testing package with a portable electronic scale and all accessories in a sturdy metal carrying case.
Shore Model 935®
The Shore Model 935 Moisture Tester provides versatile testing operation and is ideal for grading and for monitoring hot corn direct from the dryer. This tester also makes a great farm tool to verify the moisture content of grain prior to shipping the grain to market
- Sharp 4.3-inch color touch-screen display with intuitive menu for easy operation.
- Able to test hot corn.
- Internal weighing and temperature measurement system.
- Preprogrammed at the factory with accurate moisture calibration profiles for many grains.
- Auto save moisture test reports to a USB flash drive.
- Integrated scale & printer.
- Printer has capacity for paper rolls.
- Easy to move and store.
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50-60Hz.
To place a credit card order or for more information please call 1-800-426-1848 (Mon. - Fri., 8 - 5 cst)
email email@example.com or complete the inquiry form